Everyone goes through a difficult times in life. Major life stressors such parenting, job loss, life transition, divorce, financial struggles, or death of a loved one can significantly impact how you feel and how you function in the world.
Ask yourself these questions….
- Do you struggle with feelings of intense worry, fear, or dread?
- Do you have a difficult time getting out of bed in the morning or going to sleep at night?
- Are you sad most of the day or struggle with crying spells that are triggered by small things?
- Do you anger easily or get defensive quickly?
If your answer is “yes” to one or more, it doesn’t mean something is wrong….it just means that it may be time to figure out why and learn some tools to help change so you can get back to the business of living your best life!
It’s important for you to know that you CAN feel better and just being able to talk about it with a professional can be extremely helpful.
Individual therapy is a great way to take back control of your life.
Together, we will…..
- Define what you are struggling with the most
- Explore the contributing factors that led to feeling so out of control
- Identify small steps you can take towards lasting change
- Learn healthy coping skills for targeting and managing the most intrusive symptoms
- Improve your mood
- Mend and strengthen your relationships
You don’t need to struggle any longer. Find your connection to a happy and satisfying life once again!
Click on the link below to connect with me and schedule your first session.