Do you struggle with feelings of intense worry, fear, or dread? Do you have a difficult time getting out of bed in the morning or going to sleep at night? Are you sad most of the day or struggle with crying spells that are triggered by small things? Do you anger easily or get defensive quickly?
Everyone goes through a difficult times in life. Major life stressors such parenting, job loss, life transition, divorce, financial struggles, or death of a loved one can significantly impact how you feel and how you function in the world.
It’s important for you to know that you CAN feel better! We don’t all handle the stresses in life the same way and for some people just being able to talk about it with a professional can be extremely helpful.
Individual therapy is a great way to take back control of your life.
Together, we will…..
- Define what you are struggling with the most
- Explore the contributing factors that led to feeling so out of control
- Identify small steps you can take towards lasting change
- Learn healthy coping skills for targeting and managing the most intrusive symptoms
- Improve your mood
- Mend and strengthen your relationships
You don’t need to struggle any longer. Find your connection to a happy and satisfying life once again!