We get it! Therapy is not cheap and because of this, your first reaction may be to stop looking because you believe that your money can be “best used” elsewhere….but WAIT….answer this question first ~ “what’s more important than YOU?”.
Whether your answer is “everything” or “nothing”, then you’re in the exact place you need to be because INVESTING IN YOURSELF is the most important thing you can do to make the changes you want, or dare we say, need!
One of the most important things to keep in mind when deciding on therapy is ~ IT DOESN’T HAVE TO LAST FOREVER!
The goal of therapy is to get you back on your feet (metaphorically speaking) and living a life free from the weight of the things you struggle most with. Now, depending on what those “things” are, your time in therapy will rely greatly on the commitment and work you put into therapy, so, if you have a budget, GREAT, let’s work as hard as we can to get you to where you want to be within your budgetary restrictions. However, if you don’t really have a budget and just want to work on yourself with no real time restrictions, then THAT’S GREAT, TOO! We will absolutely work with whatever your needs are!
So, with all that said…here’s the nitty-gritty:
Fees for Kris-LMFT
- Individual In-Office and Online sessions are $125 for 50-minutes
- Individual In-Home and Walk & Talk sessions are $150 for 50- minutes
- Couples In-Office sessions are $175 for 50-minutes
- Sliding scale
*If you have insurance and would like to use it, here is the information you need
- Insurance companies requires a clinical diagnosis which becomes part of your medical record.
- I am in-network with Magellan Health and TriCare West.
- If you are unsure if Magellan Health manages your plan, please contact your insurance provider directly to inquire.
- If you are unable to use your insurance but have a PPO plan, I am happy to provide a super bill each month as an out-of-network provider that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Fees for Krissy-AMFT
*Associate (pre-licensed) clinicians are unable to accept insurance but provide services at a reduced rate of
- Individual In-Office and Online sessions are $100 for 50-minutes
- Couples In-Office and Online sessions are $125 for 50-minutes